The VxRail is the only fully integrated, pre-configured, and pre-tested VMware hyper-converged infrastructure appliance family on the market. Based on VMware’s vSphere and Virtual SAN, and EMC software.
In this latest version of the VxRail demo you will see the new Dell EMC PowerEdge nodes that are now found in the VxRail range. One exciting new feature is the ability to now start at only 3 nodes and then expand your VxRail infrastructure one (or more) node at a time.
Take the VCE VxRail for a spin, and get hands-on time with the following features:
- Easy Installation: Through the use of an quick and easy to use installation wizard, your VxRail will be up and running in no time!
- Scale-Out: Ease & Speed to Scale-Out an existing VxRail Infrastructure Perform this task through a few clicks of the mouse
- EMC Integration: View the tight integration via the VxRail Management Web Client to the VxRail app store, online support, chat/KB articles, inspect the hardware status of appliances and arrange replacement failed parts , all from within this single UI.
- Backup Your VxRail Virtual Infrastructure: Using the industry leading backup solution from EMC, RecoverPoint for VMs, backup up your virtual infrastructure all from within the vSphere Web Client and a few clicks of the mouse.
Native Hybrid Cloud is a fully turnkey Pivotal Cloud Foundry developer platform that’s ready to use in hybrid operating models in as little as two days.
Based on best-in-class Platform-as-a-Service and Infrastructure-as-a-Service technologies, Native Hybrid Cloud can give you the speed you need to transform your business into a software-driven enterprise.
In this NHC interactive demo you can take on the persona of a developer and walk through the following features:
- Deploy an application
- Manage an application
- Application performance monitoring
- Binding services
- Application availability (self-healing)
- Application logging
- Blue Green deployment
- Continuous delivery
A unified hybrid cloud helps organizations innovate rapidly while still delivering enterprise-grade performance, resiliency and security.
Enterprise Hybrid Cloud (EHC) delivers on this by combining the control, reliability and confidence of private cloud with the simplicity, flexibility and cost efficiency of public clouds to transform delivery of IT services.
Click the 'Start' button below to be taken to the EHC demo portal, where you'll be have access to a wealth of EHC related collateral, videos, and most importantly, interactive demos.
In this click-through (v2) you can showcase how Dell EMC’s data protection solution is deeply integrated into VMware vRealize Automation (vRA). VMware's vRealize Automation enables governed, self-provisioning of virtual machines.
Automated deployment is great, but why not automate provisioning of data protection at the same time?
With Dell EMC’s Data Protection Extension for vRealize Automation, you can.Data protection can be enabled during the deployment of a new VM, which is shown, and also be enabled on an already deployed VM, which is too.
After applying data protection, showing how easy it is to backup a VM on-demand, restore a VM that has become corrupted, and lastly perform a file-level restore, all accessed from within vRA is completed.
For more information see (internal access only):
Last Updated: 13th July 2017
Dell EMC Unity delivers the ultimate in simplicity and value to speed deployment, streamline management and seamlessly extend the data storage to the cloud.Unity’s All-Flash and Hybrid Flash platforms optimize SSD performance and efficiency, with fully integrated SAN and NAS capabilities. Cloud-enabled management and proactive support keep you connected.
This Dell EMC Unity interactive demo steps you through the following:
- Rapid initial configuration through the use of an easy to use step by step configuration wizard
- Easily create a VMware Datastore, once again, via the use of a straight forward configuration wizard. Click, click, done!
- View the configurable dashboard, which provide highly useful insights into metrics such as performance, capacity utilization, alerts, etc.
- Obtain further valuable information of the system via the 'System View'. This provides a photo-realistic view into the underlying hardware including useful parts and status information.
- Access product support information all through Unity web based management interface.
- CloudIQ provides a powerful performance, health and analytics management dashboard.
In this click-though you can showcase how Dell EMC’s data protection solution is deeply integrated into VMware vRealize Orchestrator (vRO). VMware's vRealize Orchestrator enables automated management of virtual machines. Automating actions for your VMs is great, but why not automate data protection provisioning, monitoring, and recovery at the same time? With Dell EMC’s Data Protection Extension for vRealize Orchestrator, you can.
Whether you’re using vRO or have your own self-service portal built off of vRO, Dell EMC supplies all the necessary data protection Workflows for you to ensure your data protection SLOs can be met with ease. Let me go ahead and show you some of the capabilities of the Dell EMC Data Protection Extension for vRO by adding data protection to an existing VM, backing up that VM on-demand, and restoring that VM after it becomes corrupted.
For more information see (internal access only):
Try out the latest version of Isilon OneFS (8.0) and experience Isilon Edge and CloudPools.
In this demo you will be able to perform the following tasks:
- Install an Isilon Edge instance on a VMware vSphere cluster
- Automatically sync data between Isilon Edge and Core instances, and vice-versa
- Easily tier "frozen" data off of the Isilon Core to a public Cloud storage provider
- See how end users can seamlessly access data/files which have been tiered to a Cloud storage provider
In this click-through demo you will be able to walk through the entire Cloud Snapshot Manager GUI. You will:
- Link your AWS account with Cloud Snapshot Manager by using the minimum permissions Cloud Snapshot Manager requires.
- Discover EC2, EBS, and RDS instances.
- Create a Protection Plan to schedule snapshots and manage retention.
- Use AWS tags to automatically assign instances to Protection Plans.
- Trigger on-demand restores.
- Generate reports.